Howdy friends! I think this might be a first for me! A Christmas gift guide! Well, I think I might have done a couple of small ones, but never one this big!! I’m super excited actually to be sharing with you! I honestly never think I have enough things to share that would make it worth your while, but this year I really put some thought into it and came up with a list of 15 of my favorite things in all different categories, and all different price points! I hope it is helpful and you find some good ideas! The bonus is I own 95% of these things, and the other 5% are recommended by friends (and are on my wish list). I don’t like to recommend things to you that I know nothing about!
If you’ve been around here for any amount of time you know how much I love to put together a tablescape!! I used to labor over them for hours. But, now that I’ve done several, they take me no time at all. The planning and idea process takes a while, sometimes more than a while if I can’t find any inspiration. But, once inspiration strikes and I gather all the things, it comes together in a flash. This time was no different!! I had a couple of different ideas swimming around but I LOVE the one I landed on because it just looks so darn cute! I am also joining my blogging friends again for a tablescape blog hop, so be sure to check out the links at the bottom of this post!!
We are just a few days from the beginning of December, and I am thinking of how I’m going to get/keep my heart ready and focused during this Christmas season. I have shared a few different advent ideas over the years and I thought it would be good to collect them all together for y’all! 🙂
I’m sure you’ve all heard the term “Not Today Satan” right? Well, this is my twist on it. “Not This Season Satan”. I remember being a kid and so looking forward to the holiday season. And, then I became an adult, and I realized why my parents weren’t always so happy. There are so many things going on this time of year that, if we let it, can steal our joy. But this year, I’m saying no.