Hey friends! I thought we might all need a break from all the organizing. HA! How’s it going though? Is your house feeling bigger?? I know mine is! But it is almost time for Mother’s Day so I thought I would share some gift ideas with y’all. Some of these are things I have and love (you may have seen me share before), some are things currently on my wish list, and something for every budget. All from Amazon, most Prime, all delivering well in time for Mother’s Day! And, remember if you’re not going to be able to be with your mama this Mother’s Day, just have your gift shipped directly to her!
Some affiliate links used for your convenience. See disclosures for more details.
- PJs – The softest and most comfy PJs I’ve ever owned. Love them!
- Apple Watch Band – a great knock-off of a much more expensive designer version.
- Fashion Earring Set – I know I just shared these, but they are so cute and such a great price! Great for spring and summer!
- Travel Jewelry Organizer – I feel like my jewelry is always a tangled mess when I travel. This would be super helpful.
- Neck Massager With Heat – Seriously need one of these!
- Little Book of House Plants – How adorable is this! Whether mom has a green thumb or not I think this would make a cute gift.
- Magnolia Table Vol 2 – Who wouldn’t love Joanna’s new cookbook!
- Sonos Bluetooth Speaker – my kids got a couple of these for me for Mother’s Day last year and I love them – use them everyday!
- Beholding and Becoming – this devotional book is inspiring to the mind and the eyes.
- Simple Modern Tumbler – awesome for keeping your drink cold or hot (comes with both lid options) and there are lots of colors.
- Electric Griddle – this is so awesome for anything, but I envision Saturday morning pancakes mostly. 🙂
- Instapot – I’ve had mine for a couple of years now and they are a really cool kitchen tool.
Hopefully this is helpful and gives you some new ideas! I know as a mom that really it’s just the thought. One of the bonuses of this crazy time we’re living in is that we are getting a lot more family time together. As a mama I am definitely cherishing that time. But, I’m missing my own mama for sure. We’ll be able to be together again soon! In the meantime I think I’ll order her a couple of things from this list. 🙂