You know what they say, “if you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all”. As women we spend way too much time competing with each other. That is not what I want to happen here. This is not a place for harsh criticisms or negativity. We’re all in this together! Let’s cheer each other on! I welcome ideas, and opinions from readers. I simply ask that those ideas be expressed with respect and kindness. Thank you! 🙂
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit this web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
In 2009, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. Since this blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, I felt it was important to disclose the following to you, my readers:
- The content of this blog is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other busniesses.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have, in fact, used and that I feel will be beneficial to my readers.
- Products provided to me by advertising partners for my review are given to me with no cost to me. However, this does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- You can trust me. I will always give my genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not we are partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- My number one priority is accuracy and fairness to my readers, and I would not compromise the truth just to make money.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of this blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- I am an Amazon associate, and as such I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases.
I hold myself to the highest standards of integrity and work to deliver interesting, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a small profit to compensate us for our time, and ideas. I will make it my goal to be up front and honest with you the reader with every post I write.