In 2009, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. Since this blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, I felt it was important to disclose the following to you, my readers:
- The content of this blog is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other busniesses.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have, in fact, used and that I feel will be beneficial to my readers.
- Products provided to me by advertising partners for my review are given to me with no cost to me. However, this does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- You can trust me. I will always give my genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not we are partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- My number one priority is accuracy and fairness to my readers, and I would not compromise the truth just to make money.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of this blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
I hold myself to the highest standards of integrity and work to deliver interesting, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a small profit to compensate us for our time, and ideas. I will make it my goal to be up front and honest with you the reader with every post I write.
Don't miss a single post!
Sign up to get frazzled JOY delivered straight to your inbox AND receive a free gift!
*5 simple steps to decluttering any space in your home and a 30 day jump start list!*