15 years ago today our family was changed forever when God blessed us with a precious little girl. She has brought so much joy into our lives from the moment she was born!! So, today I celebrate with 15 things I love about my girl.
15. She’s courageous.
14. She’s full of smiles and laughter.
13. She’s passionate.
12. She’s kind.
11. She’s tough.
10. She’s determined.
9. She is beautiful inside and out.
8. She knows how to laugh at herself.
7. She loves to bake – YUM!
6. Those freckles and those eyes.
5. She’s not afraid to be herself.
4. Her sense of adventure. She’s willing to try new things even when she’s terrified. (That’s her in the orange coat on the ski lift even though she’s not crazy about being up high)
3. Her devotion, when she loves she loves deep.
2. She’s dependable.
1. She loves the Lord with all her heart.
Happy Birthday Amanda!!
On a side note it is also this guys birthday!! Yes, she was born on her daddy’s birthday!! He was and is perfectly fine taking a back seat to her on their special day 🙂
Happy birthday to the man of my dreams!!
Don't miss a single post!
Sign up to get frazzled JOY delivered straight to your inbox AND receive a free gift!
*5 simple steps to decluttering any space in your home and a 30 day jump start list!*