This morning as I scrolled through my facebook feed, my heart was burdened. Burdened for those friends who are walking a difficult road today. And in that burden I prayed. And in that prayer I was reminded to thank God for the boring, and the mundane, and the ordinary, for if you look at those things through the eyes of God, they are extraordinary.
Are you ready for another week of Fridays Unfolded??
My favorites from the party last week:
Remember to grab a button for your blog if you were featured!!
As always remember to check out the other hostesses as each hostess chooses their own features. 🙂 Also make sure you check out our pinterest boards. One board is for features and one board is for other things that may have caught our eye.
Now it’s your turn to share what’s unfolded for you this week!!
You remember the rules 😉
- Follow ALL of our hostesses in some way: Frazzled JOY, Nancherrow, Sew A Fine Seam, and Skipping Sideways
- Link up as many posts as you like – recipes, decorating, faith, kids, homeschooling, humor, giveaways…whatever unfolded for you lately.
- Grab the code and post the party button or linked text somewhere on your blog.
- Visit a few links (it’s a party, people!).
- Pin only from the original posts.
- By joining Fridays Unfolded you are giving us permission to post a linked photo from your shared post.
Sign up and get help de-cluttering your home room by room! You will also begin to receive an newsletter email from frazzled JOY weekly with posts from the blog and other updates. This is the best way to keep up with what's happening here @frazzledJOY