Wow! You guys were up to some good stuff last week!! Thanks for partying here with us each week!! Remember one link, six blogs!
I love this time of year, but sometimes it’s easy to get grumpy in the midst of the hustle and bustle. There are crazy people e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e!! I am thankful for a few peaceful evenings with family, Christmas movies, and this.
Looking for a great advent devotional? This is a great one. Since our kids are older now, we decided to challenge them a bit spiritually this year and change things up a bit from our previous advent tree. It has been neat to see their eyes widen as they begin to actually get it!
Like I said, you guys gave us some good stuff to look at and read this week, it was hard to choose! Since I have been in an extra crafty mood lately, I decided to pick a few of my favorite crafty goodies.
Remember, If you are pinning one of these great ideas for yourself, please click over to the original link and pin from there – thanks!
Marcy from day2day SuperMom got crafty with her kids and made these cutie pie melted snowman ornaments! What a great idea!!
If you were featured be sure to grab a button!!
And, remember to check out the other hostesses to see what they chose as their favorites and check out our Pinterest boards!
Your turn – what have you been up to this week??
Remember the rules 🙂
- Follow ALL of our hostesses in some way: Nancherrow, Inspiring Hearts and Home, Sew A Fine Seam, More Than Mommies, Frazzled JOY, and Skipping Sideways
- Link up as many posts as you like – recipes, decorating, faith, kids, homeschooling, humor, giveaways…whatever unfolded for you lately.
- Grab the code and post the party button or linked text somewhere on your blog.
- Visit a few links (it’s a party, people!).
- Pin only from the original posts.
- By joining Fridays Unfolded you are giving us permission to post a linked photo from your shared post.
Sign up and get help de-cluttering your home room by room! You will also begin to receive an newsletter email from frazzled JOY weekly with posts from the blog and other updates. This is the best way to keep up with what's happening here @frazzledJOY