It’s Friday again!! YAY!! Time to party 🙂
About a month ago, my friend so graciously agreed to pick up some lights at IKEA that I wanted for my kitchen. They sat in the floor of my kitchen for a week or so, and my hubby asked if we were going to put them in…
I said “I will only start if you promise we will finish before Thanksgiving.” And to that he went to get the ladder and a hammer.
Thank you all for linking up and sharing your thoughts, yummy goodies, and creativity with us each week. Be sure to check out and follow our Pinterest boards to see what we’ve been pinning!
Here are my favorites from this week. Remember to check all the hostesses to see their favorites too!
If you are pinning one of these great ideas for yourself, please click over to the original link and pin from there – thanks!
I’m getting more and more antsy to start crafting and decorating for Christmas, and this post from Tanya at twelveOeight added to my excitement. She shares how to transform villages to a snowy wonderland.
I love repurposing things so much! So, I was so excited to see what Mindi from My Love 2 Create did with a few drawers, scrap wood and some casters – brilliant!
If you were featured grab a button!
Can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this week!!
Remember the rules 🙂
- Follow ALL of our hostesses in some way: Nancherrow, Inspiring Hearts and Home, Sew A Fine Seam, More Than Mommies, Frazzled JOY, and Skipping Sideways
- Link up as many posts as you like – recipes, decorating, faith, kids, homeschooling, humor, giveaways…whatever unfolded for you lately.
- Grab the code and post the party button or linked text somewhere on your blog.
- Visit a few links (it’s a party, people!).
- Pin only from the original posts.
- By joining Fridays Unfolded you are giving us permission to post a linked photo from your shared post.
Sign up and get help de-cluttering your home room by room! You will also begin to receive an newsletter email from frazzled JOY weekly with posts from the blog and other updates. This is the best way to keep up with what's happening here @frazzledJOY