Time to party this week!! 🙂
It seems like everyone I know has been getting sick lately! And, the lo and behold it hit our house this weekend. It started with hubby and then moved onto me. No flu, just cruddy colds with ZERO energy. Needless to say, my house is still in disarray and I did not get near as much done as I had planned. But, sometimes I think God puts the brakes on for us when we don’t do it for ourselves. Sometimes you just need to rest your body!!
I shared with you this week our DIY trundle bed that got a lot of use during winter break while my college boy was home. It was a simple inexpensive solution for extra sleeping space!
I enjoyed perusing through all of your creativity this week. A variety of things really caught my eye!
Remember, If you are pinning one of these great ideas for yourself, please click over to the original link and pin from there – thanks!
Andrea from Scrapality was brave enough to let us into her mess as she is tackling her Heap of Change Challenge. I think we all have a closet like this in our home. I know I do!! Great job on the clean-out!
And these little birthday hats that Amy from Delineate Your Dwelling shared are the most precious things!
Thanks again for inspiring us each week!! Remember to grab a button for your blog if you were featured!
Each hostess chooses their own features so be sure to stop by each one to see what they picked. 🙂 Also make sure you check out our pinterest boards. One board is for features and one board is for other things that may have caught our eye.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to this week!!
You remember the rules 😉
- Follow ALL of our hostesses in some way: Frazzled JOY, Nancherrow, Sew A Fine Seam, and Skipping Sideways
- Link up as many posts as you like – recipes, decorating, faith, kids, homeschooling, humor, giveaways…whatever unfolded for you lately.
- Grab the code and post the party button or linked text somewhere on your blog.
- Visit a few links (it’s a party, people!).
- Pin only from the original posts.
- By joining Fridays Unfolded you are giving us permission to post a linked photo from your shared post.
Sign up to join the challenge and take back your house in 2018! You will also begin to receive an email from frazzled JOY each time a new post goes live on the blog! This is the best way to keep up with what's happening here @frazzledJOY